What information do we collect?
We collect Personal Information when you sign up for our Services, when you access our Services or otherwise provide us with the information.
When signing up for our Services, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve customer service; your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process your requests; your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the service requested.
- To send periodic emails; the email address you provide for service requests, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your requests, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
If you use our Services for purchases or financial transactions (e.g. monthly subscriptions), we collect information about the purchase or transaction. This includes your payment information, such as your plan, contact details.
All supplied sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
What do we collect about device information?
We collect information from or about the computers, phones, or other devices where you install or access our Services, depending on the permissions you’ve granted. We may associate the information we collect from your different devices, which helps us provide consistent Services across your devices. Here are some examples of the device information we collect:
- Attributes such as the operating system, hardware version, device settings.
- Device locations, including specific geographic locations, such as through GPS, Bluetooth, or WiFi signals.
- Connection information such as the name of your mobile operator or ISP, browser type, language and time zone, mobile phone number and IP address.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the Canada’s Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA). We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
This policy was last modified on 27 January 2022.
Send us an email at [email protected]
Or, contact us via postal mail:
2017-A Carp Road
Ottawa, Ontario, K0A 1L0